Our Updated Faculty List can be found here
Mr. P.K Bandyopadhyay
- A Senior Journalist, Author and Filmmaker.
- Has been Awarded Several Media Awards like The Times of India Medal, Kulpati Munshi Award and Shivaram Award.
- President at Media Watch Group, Visiting Lecturer at Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Banaras Hindu University and Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrikarita Vishvidyalaya.
- He has been Manager of International News Exchange, Press Trust of India and General Secretary at Organisation of Asia - Pacific News Agencies & a UNESCO Consultant.
Mr. Munawwar Alam
- Munawwar Alam has Masters in Mass Communication & Comparative Religion. He has rich experience of 26 years as a Broadcaster, Presenter and News Anchor on Radio and Television.
- He has taught Mass Communication, Broadcast Journalism and Communication / Media Research in different Universities for more than 10 years and has been Supervisor and Guide of more than hundred Communication/Media Research dissertations.
- He teaches Mass Communication, Broadcast Language, Radio Jockeying, Radio Programming & Production, Television Anchoring and Communication Research.
Mr. Ved Prakash
- A very well renowned Former News Presenter and Announcer of Doordarshan and All India Radio.
- A very Dynamic Personality, sharing his live experiences and knowledge with the students of IAAN since many years.
Mrs. Manjari Joshi
- She has been a celebrity Doordarshan Newscaster for 25 long years.
- She has contributed to Hindi News, All India Radio for many years.
- A Graduate in Chemistry from Miranda House, Delhi University, Mrs. Manjari Joshi pursued her Post Graduation in Russian Language and Literature from Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- She has been associated with Art and Culture for various News Magazines. She has been writing scripts, producing radio programmes and giving voice in commentaries for documentaries and live programmes.
- She has translated profusely from Russian and English into Hindi and her works have been published by Sahitya Academy, National Book Trust and Various Newspapers.
- She has done academic writing for IGNOU and has Co-Authored 3 Books on Mass Communication and Journalism with Prof. Hemant Joshi published by Vikas Publications.
- She has also written a book on “ Bharatiya Sangeet ki Parampara ” for NBT. She has many prestigious awards to her credit such as Phanishwarnath Renu Puraskar, Maitri Manch and Critic Council of India Award.
Dr. Anil Thakur
- Dr. Anil Thakur is a senior Journalist and Media Expert with over 20 years experience in the field of print as well as television medium.
- He has worked with Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, Ananda Bazaar Patrika Group and many other Newspapers and Organization in very senior capacities.
- Dr. Thakur is a senior Academician with a long teaching Experience.
Mr. Dalip Maccune
- Has done Post Graduation in English & Political Science and Completed Professional Qualifications with Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism from YMCA, Delhi.
- Experience : Worked as an Editor in Rashtriya Sahara, English Magazine from 1992-1998, Editor of India Post Newspaper 2002-2003.
- Several stories related to terrorism and Uranium smuggling, done by him became debating point in National media.
Mr. Arif J. Siddiqui
- Mr. Arif has done Masters in Business Administration in Information Technology.
- He is a well known IT Expert working as a Freelance Trainer in many Advertisement Agencies and Media Houses.
- A Consultant for more than 14 IT Firms, He has his own Training centre at Darya Ganj and also an Institute in the name of “The Computer Minds”.
- With more than 12 years of rich experience in the field of IT, Mr. Arif has been associated with IAAN for the last many years.
Mrs. Swati Singh
- Currently working as a Visiting Professor at Delhi University, writing scripts in Public Relations and Corporate Communications for Jamia Millia Islamia University, and working as a Professor for Event Management at IIMM.
- Has worked as C.E.O. handling Business Development Administration and Academics for Sadhna Academy of Media studies.
- Has worked as Head of the Department and Senior Lecturer, Advertising and Public Relations at Cosmic Institution of News Entertainment Media and Arts, a Media College.
- She has worked as a Freelance Writer and a part time Guest Lecture for different Institutes of Mass Communications.
Mrs. Poonam Khurana
- Carrying a Post Graduate Degree in Masters of Information Technology Skills and Computer Applications, Mrs. Poonam Khurana is a Specialist of Website and Blog Designing.
- An Expert of various media related softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Quark Xpress and Adobe Premier etc.
Mr. Himanshu Dabral
- Mr. Himanshu Dabral is a Post Graduate in Mass Communication and is currently working as Head of Department (Management Information System) in AAJ Samaj Newspaper, an India News Group Publication.
- He has also worked with magazines like Paheli and Prayavaran Sandesh.
Mr. Pankaj Jha
- Started his journey with famous Hindi Newspaper ‘Hindustan Times’.
- He has also worked for electronic media in BAG Productions for producing programmes like City 60, Sansani, Polkhol, and Rozana.
- Currently he is working with TV channel IBN 7 as a Producer and teaching at IAAN.
Mr. Amit Kumar Singh
- A producer at News Express TV Channel
- Amit Singh has collected a rich experience of working with many media organizations.
- Past Experience: He has worked as a Producer at Zee Buisness for shows like Tax doctor, Vakil Sahib and Reality Shows like ‘Smart Investor’.
- He has also worked with CNEB and ETV channels.
Mr. Atul Mishra
- Presently working with Doordarshan as a Consultancy Editor Research, he is also associated with various leading Hindi Newspapers as a Freelance Journalist.
- Mr. Atul Mishra is teaching Research at IAAN.
- Past experience: Research Manager at India News, Senior Researcher at Durdarshan News and Web editor at newsnair.com
Mr. Paras Chauhan
- News Editor in NSD/All India Radio.
- Worked as Assistant Editor in DD News, News Analyst in Press Information Bureau and freelance writer for several Newspapers.